About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Saturday, December 1, 2007  
 
 
Family Homecoming
Dad holding me, Aunt Michelle & Stan, Aunt Teresa & Cora Jane
Cora, me and Stan sporting our Tattoo onesies.
Mom, I would like to order hashbrowns. By the way, I did enjoy them!
Cora Jane trying grits.....she did NOT like them!
Cora and I getting ready to go for a jog.
Poppop needs longer arms! Hang on Cora!
Granny K has her hands full.

Cora, Stan & I playing with our new toys.
Granny K taking me for a walk.
Great Aunt Donna keeping the stroll going.
Uncle Ryan is having more fun with my toys than I am (shh...he doesn't want anybody to know).


Cousin Stan crashed at Uncle Ryan's.
Spending time with Aunt Teresa.
Stan and Cora resting while I play.
Mom was beginning to cry here.....she knew Cora and Aunt Teresa were getting ready to fly home.
Saying goodbye to Aunt Teresa. I miss her so much!



I was sad that Cora Jane was leaving me. But I will see her in June 2008. That's just too far away!






posted by Kayla @ 4:39 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home