|
 |
| |
| |
Thursday, November 15, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Family Love |
Me showing off my Thanksgiving outfit from Grandmom.
Playing with cousin, Stan. He enjoys the jumperoo!
Hey Stan, I think we're being watched.
Mom, Dad, and me at a friends Baptism. Mom and me talked Dad into lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.
There will be lots more photos next week. With Aunt Kim & Uncle Randy arriving Wednesday, Aunt Teresa and Cora Jane on Thanksgiving Day, and Poppop on Friday!!! Oh my ! I need to catch up on my beauty sleep now. Peace, love and joy to all! |
posted by Kayla @ 8:02 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Mom says she is so excited to see you guys she could just pee herself! I guess that means me too, cuz I pee myself all the time!
Can't wait to see you!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Mom says she is so excited to see you guys she could just pee herself! I guess that means me too, cuz I pee myself all the time!
Can't wait to see you!