|
 |
| |
| |
Saturday, October 13, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Family Visits |
Greetings family & friends! In 12 days I am going to be 9 months old. Mom is having a difficult time believing that! She said, "It seems like only yesterday you came home from the hospital."
My Aunt Kim & Uncle Randy came to visit me last weekend and we celebrated his birthday. Boy was that ice cream cake yummy! Aunt Jaclyn stopped by today and saw my 2 front teeth for the first time.
I am eating more than sweet potatoes and carrots, I have moved on to chicken and turkey. I also enjoy dessert, such as Vanilla Pudding Custard. Delicious!
I now sleep on my stomach like a big girl! My butt sticks up in the air... not very lady like. However, much more comfortable!
I am getting ready for bedtime. Until next week -
Looking pretty in my jean jacket
C'mon Mom & Dad lets get this tag off of the stuffed animal!
Aunt Jaclyn, me, and Marquis in the background. Ok, Mom, lets get this picture over with!
Aunt Kim, my cousin, Lauren, and I celebrating Uncle Randy's birthday.
Uncle Randy & Aunt Kim feeding me.
I got into Mom's Halloween decorations!
Me sleeping - with my butt up in the air! He he!
|
posted by Kayla @ 5:58 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Kayla- I can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach it seems much more comfortable and vanilla pudding.. wow I am looking forward to that! Love, Cousin Stan
-
Mom says you look so cute with your baby butt up in the air!
I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Love, Cora Jane
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Kayla- I can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach it seems much more comfortable and vanilla pudding.. wow I am looking forward to that! Love, Cousin Stan