|
 |
| |
| |
Thursday, October 18, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Fall |
Due to a viral infection I was down and under for two days. But I had a speedy recovery! Daddy took me to the doctors when I was ill and I was told I am 17 lbs. 3oz. Yes, I know my cousin, Stan, is younger and weighs more than me. I think I may be taller than him though!
Ma bought two pumpkins and put out her Halloween decorations. She can't wait to dress me up in my costume!
I found out this week I do not like peaches. Yuck! However, I do like cantaloupe and applesauce.
There's a rumor that Ma and Dad might take me to Disney World next year! I hope I get to see Mickey.....I'll be happy no matter who I meet!
Please, please, no more pictures! Can we paint this pumpkin?
Do you like my outfit? Mom is sooo ready for Halloween!
Mommom gave me this hat and glove set. Daddy thinks I look like an Eskimo. Ma thinks I look adorable!
|
posted by Kayla @ 2:53 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I am a little bigger I admit but you are the perfect size for a little girl mom says!!
-
Kayla,
You look adorable in your little Halloween outfit! I can't wait to see you in November!
Love, Cora Jane
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I am a little bigger I admit but you are the perfect size for a little girl mom says!!