About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Wednesday, October 31, 2007  
 
 
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween !
To all my family and friends, enjoy the photos!
And if you wish, please visit my cousins, Cora & Stan's, blog sites to see them in there very first Halloween costumes also!




Grandmom and me

Mommom, cousin Stan, and me
Me as Minnie Mouse! I am ready for Disney Ma & Pa!
Aunt Michelle, Stan, Daddy and me
Aunt Michelle holding Stan (dressed as an adorable pig)
Minnie Mouse posing for a photo

Me having fun
Of course I am getting into Ma's Halloween decorations!
Just wanted to show off the back of my dress!
Mom, Dad, and me over Uncle Bob's house
Cousin Lauren and I


posted by Kayla @ 5:35 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home