|
 |
| |
| |
Friday, October 26, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Happy 9th Birthday Kayla! |
Happy 9th month birthday to me! Mom and my Grandparents took me to Applebee's and I had vanilla ice cream. Mmm...yummy! Mom and Dad constantly say this word "no" to me. I have no idea what it means, but I now repeat it back to them! Mom started Christmas shopping for me. She doesn't know it, but I found my present. Shhh, don't tell!!! :) I am looking forward to wearing my costume on Halloween. Stop by next week for some scary / adorable pictures! You'll have to wait and see....
GO EAGLES!!!
This outfit is from Mommom. I'm lookin' mighty pretty!
This Halloween shirt was given to me by Granny K. Thank you!
Marquis doesn't run away from me anymore. She knows I love her! Mom says I look like Daddy in this photo. Mom feeding me ice cream. Did I mention, I loovvee ice cream?!
|
posted by Kayla @ 6:52 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Kayla, we're twins with our Halloween shirts! Also, please tell Aunt Kerri that Mom LOVES your green pants! And she hopes that maybe I get to use them after you!
As always, you are one cool kid!
Love, Cora Jane
-
It was great to see you today Kayla! I can't wait to see you in your costume! Mom said I should just be myself "A little monster!" See you soon!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Kayla, we're twins with our Halloween shirts! Also, please tell Aunt Kerri that Mom LOVES your green pants! And she hopes that maybe I get to use them after you!
As always, you are one cool kid!
Love,
Cora Jane