|
 |
| |
| |
Sunday, October 28, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| My cousin, Stan and I |
My cousin, Stan, came to visit on Friday and Saturday. We had so much fun playing with our toys! He prefers to stand up, rather than sit. Next, I am going to teach Stan to crawl. I have shared with you some pictures below. Enjoy!
Me trying to hold my cousin, Stan's, hand. I thought I would help him stand up! Stan, are you ticklish under your chin like I am? Stan and I having a "stare down." It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Stan The Man flying! Mom and I sporting our Eagle gear.
|
posted by Kayla @ 4:30 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Yay!!! We had so much fun now you have to post them on my blog so my friends can see them too!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Yay!!! We had so much fun now you have to post them on my blog so my friends can see them too!!