Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
Happy St. Patty's Day! My First Yankees Tee Eating spaghetti for dinner. Look at my face and hands! What a mess! See, I'm not always a neat eater! Sorry about this photo. Mommy forgot to fix it. I loved looking at the colorful fish! Top right is a rare lobster. Daddy thought they were cool! Mommy & I in front of a fish tank. An unusual creature...no, it's not a seahorse.
This weekend is our family's holiday, Easter. It is a time for sharing blessings. Thank you for the blessing of our friendship. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.