About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Friday, January 25, 2008  
 
 
My Birthday!!
I am one year old today. Yea!
The immediate family came for dinner and dessert this evening. I was supposed to have my birthday party tomorrow with family & friends but Mom and Dad canceled it due to me being ill for four days. I am feeling better but my parents still wanted to hold off on the party as there were be about 36 people here. I don't want to get run down - I am leaving in one week for vacation. So excited!
Photo of the morning
My onesie says, "Baby's First Birthday"
My cousin, Lauren and I. She gave me a Build-a-Bear and is reading his birth certificate to me.
What could this be?
A ladybug raincoat and boots from Aunt Jaclyn. I know, it's adorable!!
Toys and Spring outfits from Mommom and Pappy
Big bird cupcake all for me!
Mmm...yummy!!
This is Mommy's family...
This is Daddy's family. Hey Stan, want some cupcake?
Please view the video below. Mommy made it special just for me as a memory keepsake.
posted by Kayla @ 8:06 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home