About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Friday, February 29, 2008  
 
 
13 months 4 days old
Mom told me that I have a new cousin, Ryan David who was born 02/28/08. Wow! My family is growing...I'll have lots of cousins to play with around the Holidays!
I've been stuck inside the house due to the cold weather. I am looking forward to Spring, long walks, and running around the yard!
Tomorrow, Mommy, Daddy & I are getting our first professional family pictures taken. Look for them next week y'all!
Playing with Easter eggs at Grandmom's.
"Hey Daddy, do you like my Yankee outfit?"
Talking to the Bunny
What's in her purse?
I found more eggs!
You crack me up Mommy!
Mom & Dad, I can't wait to go back to Disney with my cousins!
This is my favorite teddy bear.
posted by Kayla @ 11:51 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home