|
 |
| |
| |
Sunday, February 10, 2008 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Walt Disney World |
I was away on a family vacation in Walt Disney World hanging with the characters! What a blast I had! Mom took 113 pictures...and for all who know my mother, are not surprised. Below are some of my favoite.
Mommy, me & Goofy at Chef Mickey's
Mommy, me & Mickey at The Garden Grill Donald Duck, Mom, and me at Chef Mickey's Minnie Mouse, Mom & me Pluto, Mom, and me finishing our meal at Chef Mickey's Mom and I went shopping at Downtown Disney while Dad golfed. I enjoyed the water spouts! This is me at Animal Kingdom. I was watching the colorful fish. Daddy and I in front of the fish aquarium.
I met Mommy's niece, Autumn, for the first time! She brought me lots of gifts for my birthday!
Mommy and Autumn in Downtown Pleasure Island.
Magic Kingdom rocks!
The parade was awesome! Every Disney character was there. You know who this is....Cinderella & Prince Charming.
Minnie, Goofy and Donald Duck... Sorry this picture is blurry....I met Winnie The Pooh!
and Tigger too.... awe..Eyore...he was adorable!
I loved Piglet...she made me laugh!
Dad and I in front of The Crystal Palace waiting to meet the characters. Mom and Dad had no idea who these characters were. Our kind server told us they were the Little Einsteins.
|
posted by Kayla @ 4:54 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
ohhh man!! That looks like loads of fun... can't wait til we can all take a trip there together. Me, you, and Cora we would have a blast!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
ohhh man!! That looks like loads of fun... can't wait til we can all take a trip there together. Me, you, and Cora we would have a blast!!