About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Sunday, February 24, 2008  
 
 
My Birthday Party
Mommy & Daddy threw a big birthday party for me Saturday. Lots of family, friends, food, and laughter!
Grandmom & Grandpop J. could not be here because they were ill. Don't worry, I saved you a piece of cake! Stan and I playing with the trains
Pop Pop and I enjoying a laugh
Great Aunt Marilyn, Aunt Michelle, Stan and I
Great Aunt Marilyn, Great Aunt Donna and Stan
Winnie the Pooh birthday cake...Yummy!
Mommy & I listening to everyone sing "Happy Birthday!"
Mommy putting my finger in the birthday cake.

"Yaa! Cake time!"
I finished my cake...more please!
Playing with the balloon...
Cousin, Lauren, reading to me...
Mommy holding outfit from Aunt Michelle, Stanley & Stan
Seasame Street My First Purse Set from Mommy's friend.


Cousin, Faith, playing with toys.
Mommy, me, Faith and Tammi
"Yea, you can tell we're related with the blonde hair!"

Mama made me pose for the this picture...
Minnie Mouse outfit from Aunt Donna J.
Gift from Mom & Dad...it's so much fun! If you don't have one, you don't know what your missing!
Castle Ball Pitt from Grandmom & Grandpop

posted by Kayla @ 2:27 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 26, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Blogger Cora Jane said…

    Kayla, you look so cute! Happy, happy birthday! And Mommy might have teared up a little seeing you and Stan playing together! Can't wait to see you!

    Love,
    Cora Jane

     
Post a Comment
<< Home