|
 |
| |
| |
Thursday, February 21, 2008 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Special Times |
Look at this awesome photo of my cousin, Cora Jane. I miss her so much!
 With Stan & I feeling well, we are able to spend some "play" time together. Stan has this cool toy where he can sit in it and scoot around! I thought I'd help him out a little.
 " Here Stan, I'll help you move." Kayla: "Is this your foot?"Stan: "Is this your ear?"
"Don't touch the balloon, it's mine." How cool am I riding on a pony? My cousin, Faith, gave this to me for my birthday. "Keep on riding!" Saturday, Mom and Dad are having my birthday party finally. All my family & friends will be there to enjoy it with me. I will post lots of pictures on my blog Sunday for you all to see. Have a great day! |
posted by Kayla @ 5:12 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
We have good times.. I can't wait for Cherrystone.. our parents are going to go camera happy with all 3 of us togetehr again!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
We have good times.. I can't wait for Cherrystone.. our parents are going to go camera happy with all 3 of us togetehr again!