About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Friday, December 7, 2007  
 
 
Santa Claus
This evening Daddy took Mom and I to his job for there Annual Christmas Party. I sat on Santa's lap, cried, and received a fun gift to play with. Santa, Mommy and I.
I was so happy to be back in Mommy's arms.
I received a play cell phone and car keys.
Mommy wanted one more picture...but I wasn't having it.
Home at last!
posted by Kayla @ 7:07 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At December 11, 2007 at 11:05 AM, Blogger jzube said…

    Kayla,

    Those pictures are so cute. It's kind of weird but I can remember going to that same Christmas party with your Poppop. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    Love,
    Aunt Jaclyn

     
  • At December 12, 2007 at 5:44 AM, Blogger Stan said…

    You look so cute Kayla! I also remember going to that Christmas party with Mom-mom and Pop-pop and your aunts and Daddy! Hope you had fun!

    Love,
    Aunt Michelle(using Stan's login)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home