About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Wednesday, December 26, 2007  
 
 
Christmas Eve 2007
Mommy has been lecturing at Church for the past 18 years. Our Church is closing it's doors after more than 130 years! I thought a family picture was in order to remember the memory of this old Parish.
When Mommy was pregnant and ill with me, the parishoners (who are like family) prayed every weekend for me - to keep her and I healthy. Here I am, my first Christmas Eve Mass, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
Daddy, Grandmom, Mommy holding me, and Grandpop
Another family photo
Mommy and I in our "red coats"
Two gorgeous girls!
Just a heads up to everyone, make sure you keep reading the next 4 posts. This was a very busy day for me!
posted by Kayla @ 1:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home