About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Saturday, January 5, 2008  
 
 
I am taking steps here and there...mostly seven at a time, and then down on the floor I go! I am saying more words now also. Ba Ba for bottle; Ki Ki for Kitty; Eek a Ooo for Peek a Boo; Ma Ma when I am hungry or tired; and I say "no" very clear!!!
Pop-Pop came to vist last weekend. Those photos are below.
Taking steps.....
This outfit is from Uncle Randy & Aunt Kim. I just love the overalls!Pop-Pop and cousin Stan
Pop-Pop and me. Hey, where's my other sock?
I like to ride backwards on my Walk & Ride
Ahhh...I found the correct way to sit on here! I enjoy to play Winnie the Pooh songs over and over!
Until next week folks....


posted by Kayla @ 10:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 8, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Blogger Stan said…

    I'm so glad our Mom's are finally getting this vacation together. We will show them what vacation is like now that they have us!(Mommy says "not a real vacation") haha! She's probably right!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home