Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
I couldn't wait to share this milestone in my life with all of you! I took my first steps on December 31, 2007. Mom was pretty excited as you could tell in the video!
I wish you a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you, now you are going to keep mom and dad on their toes, lucky them :) I miss you so much I can't wait to see you when I get home. Love you lots, Aunt Jaclyn
Yay Kayla!! I can't wait until we can run around together... it won't be long you just gotta tecah me and quick!