About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Monday, December 17, 2007  
 
 
Family Ties
I had the pleasure of spending the day with Mommy's cousin, Tammi and her daughter Faith. We exchanged Christmas gifts, played with lots of toys, and I saw my first dog up close!
Aunt Jaclyn came home to visit this past weekend. I miss her like crazy since she moved away!
Mommy tells me Santa Claus is coming to town in a week! I wonder if he'll bring me lots of toys to play with?!
Aunt Jaclyn showing me their Christmas tree.
I enjoyed the brights colors and lights, Mommom. Especially the picture of Daddy when he was a toddler.

I was playing in the ball pit at cousin Faith's house.
I received Baby's Learning Laptop as one of my gifts.


Don't I look pretty in my dress? This was passed down to me from cousin Faith. She has shared so many of her clothes with me!
Faith opening a Christmas gift from my Grandmom (her Great Aunt).
Tammi is helping cousin Faith open her present from me. I gave her a Cabbage Patch Doll. Tammi enjoyed it a lot more I think! He he!!
"Faith, can I have a piece of your carrot?"
I am loving the piano Tammi! Let's rock and roll!
posted by Kayla @ 4:35 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 18, 2007 at 1:42 PM, Blogger jzube said…

    I miss you a lot too since I moved away. I promise I'll try and come home more often to see my beautiful niece.

    Love you lots,
    Aunt Jaclyn

     
Post a Comment
<< Home