About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Thursday, December 20, 2007  
 
 
Pollyanna
Hang tight folks! I have my pollyanna tomorrow at Grandmom's. She watches me while Mommy & Daddy are at work. I will post pictures tomorrow evening. Stop back soon!

Good afternoon friends and family! As promised, here are a couple photos. For gifts, I received an adorable outfit, hat/glove set, and a ball. However, there are no pictures of them below.
"Grandmom, I had this first!"
"What the heck, I'll just play with this one instead."
Grandmom, Alexa and me. Alexa is one month older than me. Her first birthday is next week. Happy Birthday Lexy!

There will be loads of pictures of me and the family next week due to Christmas! I am so excited! Aunt Teresa, please send me a photo of Cora Jane on Christmas Day. Thank you!



posted by Kayla @ 6:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home