Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
Lexy & I laying on the pillow...she is one of my best friends! Lexy & I saying, "We remember this toy when we were infants!" Mom, Daddy, & I went to Mommy's friends house for a picnic. I had lots of fun with the dog. CoCo was trying to steal my toy.
I'm finished my dinner, where's dessert? Kicking back, relaxing, taking in the scenery. I met some new friends: Nick and Kayla Grace Give me five Dad! I got the hang of this now! All I say is, "Five" and Mom & Dad know what I mean.
Surprise! Uncle Randy and Aunt Kim visited the family this weekend. Uncle Randy, can you help me turn the car back on? Sitting pretty in PopPop's chair. Aunt Kim and I. She is the sweetest person in the world! Aunt Kim enjoyed playing with me. We made lots of noise with this toy!