About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Saturday, July 5, 2008  
 
 
Happy 4th of July
Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to Great Aunt Donna's house to feed the horses. I had loads of fun! I can't wait to go back and feed them more carrots!
Great Aunt Donna helping me feed the horses.
The horses enjoy to eat carrots!
Hey, he took the whole carrot right out of my hand!

Daddy watched me on Thursday while Mommy worked. He took me to his job and "showed me off." Some of his friends even bought me ice cream! Boy am I spoiled!

I like to take Daddy's remote control!

MaMa thinks I look alike like Daddy when he was a child in this photo.

I took Mommy's snack for work....ha ha!!

Happy 4th of July! Daddy, Mommy and I spent the day lounging around. We took a walk down by the river and enjoyed the sailboats riding by. We even ate at Curtains Wharf outside. What a beautiful day!

Clowning around on my parents bed with Mickey Mouse.

These sneakers are just a little too big on me, huh Daddy?

Mommy and I down by the river.
We were watching the boats sail by.
Daddy and I taking a walk.
posted by Kayla @ 5:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home