About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Thursday, August 14, 2008  
 
 
Daddy & I
Daddy took me to work last month and showed me off to all his friends!
Marquis & I enjoy to look out the window...
I was so excited that Daddy came home early!
Taking a rest on the pillow with Daddy.
Let's just chill here for the rest of the night!
My cousin, Faith, looking adorable in her bathing suit! It was "Beach Day" at pre-school.
posted by Kayla @ 7:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 15, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Blogger Cora Jane said…

    So cute! Mommy says that we look alike in the third picture down, and not just because your Mom got me the same outfit. She says it's the smile!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home