About Me
Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Links
Too Cute





Archives
Powered by



BLOGGER


Templates by Amy Doran amysmusings.com
 

 

 
  Tuesday, July 15, 2008  
 
 
Farm Animals
Mom & Dad took me to the farm to check out some animals and play.

Here I am on my way down the sliding board.

Me inside a Dairy truck. More interesting photos below...

The peacock had some magnificent colors!

I loved the soft touch of the rabbits.

Dad, how come the ducks can go swimming but I can't?
Where is everyone Mom? I'm the only kid on the train.
"All aboard!"
I was conductor of the train for the afternoon!
I was trying to get the gate open to touch the guinee pigs.

This maze is awesome!
I was "riding" on the large dog.
Chasing after the turkeys...
Lexy and I eating beefaroni...what a mess!
Lexy and I playing in what used to be a "tent." It was more fun to take the sheet off and play peak-a-boo.

Grandmom put not one, but two barrettes in my hair!

Tomorrow, Aunt Teresa & Cora Jane come into town. Off on vacation we go for a week! I hope you stop back to view lots of photos of the family and I.





posted by Kayla @ 12:17 PM