Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
Daddy & me on the hayride This looks like a good pumpkin... It's almost as big as me! Oh my!! There are so many to choose from, Mom!! Hmm...where do I start looking? Mom & I on the hayride...we're going to check out some animals.
I got to feed the sheep, goats, pigs & horses! Walking through the tunnel... Daddy helping me feed the goats. Did you notice my pumpkin purse? Relaxing by the water watching the ducks float by.
Stan & me walking towards the swingset in MomMom's backyard. Aunt Jaclyn came to visit us from Colorado...we were so excited to see her! I think Stan should lend me some curly locks for my head! This is a really cute photo...Aunt Jaclyn, I think you should keep this picture. I love you! See you at Christmas!
My name is Nadine and my husband and I saw your blog. You have a lot of really cool pictures. Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and if you want to check out my blog, you are welcome too. It's http://ducharme82@blogspot.com Check out our other web site too! It would be perfect for all the really beautiful pictures you take. It's fridge magnets. The site is mainmag.net
Hi Kayla Ann and Family!
My name is Nadine and my husband and I saw your blog. You have a lot of really cool pictures. Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and if you want to check out my blog, you are welcome too. It's http://ducharme82@blogspot.com
Check out our other web site too! It would be perfect for all the really beautiful pictures you take. It's fridge magnets. The site is mainmag.net
Thanks!