|
 |
| |
| |
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Good Times! |
| |
posted by Kayla @ 7:11 PM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
-
Do you remember when we were this little? We had some good times also! I miss you, love Kerri and Kayla
-
Kayla,
Your Mommy made my Mommy cry! It was a good kind of cry, she said. Not like I do when my diaper is in need of changing. I miss you guys and can't wait until we can all hang out again.
Love, Cora Jane
-
Kayla, you have amazing pictures and I can't believe that I just saw this for the first time!!! That was awesome!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I love it as usual kerri