|
 |
| |
| |
Saturday, May 24, 2008 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
|
Hello! Mom has taken lots of photos recently. But I know you all enjoy to see me! Here are some random pictures...
Here I am learning to color. Stan taking a rest. He looks older than 11 months, don't you think? Are you in there Kayla?
I don't think this is going to work cousin.... The family went out to celebrate Aunt Michelle's graduation. Aunt Michelle, we are so proud of you and all you've achieved. Congratulations on your graduation.
Aunt Jaclyn & Aunt Michelle
Aunt Michelle, Daddy & Aunt Jaclyn
Aunt Michelle, Uncle Stan & Lil Stan
Daddy, Mommy & me
MomMom & Pappy
|
posted by Kayla @ 8:43 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
My Mom says Thanks a bunch! Everyone helped her achieve her goal! Those pictures are great by the way!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
My Mom says Thanks a bunch! Everyone helped her achieve her goal! Those pictures are great by the way!