Mom went through fertility and an ectopic pregnancy before I finally came along two years later. A pic-line was installed shortly after to feed her nutrients due to hyperemesis. I was born in January 2007. Mom and Dad call me there Winter Baby. As a result of family living far away, Mom an I enjoy to update the blog weekly. We like to keep the folks informed of all my new experiences!
Aunt Teresa and Cora Jane visited the family last week. We had lots of fun at the park, Cora's birthday party, and going out to eat. Mommy took lots of pictures, but below are some of my favorite. Enjoy!
Cora, Stan and I on the sliding board. Mom & me; Aunt Michell & Stan; Aunt Teresa & Cora;
We were having a picnic at the park. Aunt Teresa & Cora; Aunt Jaclyn; MomMom; Jenny & Ryan; Mom & me; Aunt Michelle & Stan Daddy pushing me on the swing, I loved it!
Dad & Kayla
Mom & Cora Jane
Aunt Michelle & Stan; Dad & me; Aunt Teresa & Cora Jane Aunt Teresa, MomMom & Cora Jane Stan, Cora and I playing Stan, me and Cora playing with Cora's Happy Birthday balloon.
Aunt Michelle picked the purple flower for me. My cousins and I were chilling in MomMom's back yard.
Aunt Teresa bought these pretty dresses for Cora & I. We celebrated Mother's Day early and all went out to dinner.